Product Code: KI-16-5751
- Projects bright and sharp image from handwritten illustrations, graphs, pictures, and diagrams on transparent materials.
- Uniform illuminations even at highly elevated positions of the image.
- Without need for dimming lights.
- Writing stage of 250mm x 250mm to suit all standard transparencies.
- Best optics and rigid quality control.
- Suitable for any projection distance from 1.3 to 3 metres, therefore well suited even for small rooms and conference rooms.
- Continuous writing from top to bottom or left to right on 10 metre long cellophone roll.
- Indigenous projection lamp with longest life, easy availability, low voltage, high voltage, high intensity 24 volts, 250 watts, halogen lamp, working through high quality transformer.
- Cooling system for overheating, self lubricating type motor, the stage projector temperature is maintained of 45oC approx.
- Thermocol packing for safety during transportation and idle time.