Product Code: KI-10-3502
This excellent, decent out looking system provides maximum accessibility, controlled warning during treatment with latest microprocessor servo-controlled proportionate type radiant heat source along with apnoea monitor, with controlled slow suction unit & oxygen system with resuscitation kit. The system proved very useful for observation & monitoring in low-birth-weight neonates, also useful in umbilical catheterisation or circumcision for extended IV therapy care, cleaning & examination of the infant surgery, blood transfusion or whenever controlled warmness & resuscitation are required.
- Digital display for set temp as well as actual temp.
- PT-100 sensor.
- High & Low temp. range can be set.
- Temperature cut-off accuracy 0.1oC.
- Alarms provided for overheat, power fil, battery low, sensor failure as well as range crossed alarms provided.
- Power supply 220v / 230v, 50/60Hz.
- Power consumption L 900w.
- Heater source two quartz silicon heater with S.S. reflector..
- Temp. accuracy : 0.1oC.
- Temp. range : 25oC to 40oC.
- Dimension 760 x 530 x 1720mm.
- Weight 40kg approx.
- Overheat is set at 39oC with total cut-off system.
Audiovisual alarms for overheat, for power fail for battery low for high as well as low set and for sensor failure.